Re: .bash_profile

Hi,

* Roha <roha@telia.com> [2003-06-26 11:37]:
>Varför körs inte ~/.bash_profile eller .xsession när jag loggar in mha kdm?

Did you try to use the 'Default' window manager? Did you set
'allow-user-xsession' in /etc/X11/Xsession.options?

>Finns det motsvarande filer som körs av kdm vid login/logout?

With the things above set (and some munging in /etc/X11/Xsession.d),
my ~/.xsession is run (or is it sourced?) at X's startup. You have to
run your window manager from this file though ('exec /usr/bin/${wm}').

Thorsten
--
The world is dangerous not because of those who are evil;
but because of those who do nothing.