Re : Re: outil libre et simple de discussion et de partage de ressources ?

Bonjour,

La dernière fois que je me suis intéressé à ce sujet j'avais trouvé jami :
Description-en: Secure and distributed voice, video, and chat platform - desktop client
 Jami is an end-to-end encrypted secure and distributed voice, video,
 and chat communication platform that requires no central server and
 leaves the power of privacy and freedom in the hands of users.
 .
 To some degree Jami provides similar functionality like Telegram,
 BigBlueButton, Jitsi Meet, etc do.
 .
 Jami supports the following key features:
   * One-to-one conversations
   * File sharing
   * Audio calls and conferences
   * Video calls and conferences
   * Screen sharing in video calls and conferences
   * Recording and sending audio messages
   * Recording and sending video messages
   * Functioning as a SIP phone software
 .
 Jami client applications for several desktop and mobile operating
 systems and platforms are available on https://jami.net/, making
 Jami an interoperable, cross-platform communication framework.
 .

Je n'ai toujours pas eu l'occasion de le mettre en œuvre ou de le tester.

Quelqu'un à un retour d'expérience à partager sur jami ?

@+
Hugues