Re: Intention to remove inactive developers with no valid GPG key

Dear Mattia, dear MIA team,

Am 25.05.22 um 13:02 schrieb Mattia Rizzolo:

Historically speaking, the keyring maintainers have accepted retirement
notices even if they were signed with a now untrusted key.

Even then, if you'd like to retire, Front Desk developed a form that can
be used even without touching GPG, and if there are issues logging into
nm.debian.org (as there sometimes are), we can provide a tokenized URL
that we named "one-click emeritus process".

As such if you'd like we can send you such link.

Please send me such a link. I am not MIA, I was always reachable, but I have not done any Debian work for years, having given all my responsibility to others in the Debian TeX team.

Moreover, years ago I lost the passphrase to my GPG key (I had a hand-taylored mixture of american keyboard with german umlauts, and back then this had to be stored in /usr/share and was lost upon an upgrade. I had to learn that the passphrase my fingers used to type was something different than my brains thought it was).

So I would like to change to emeritus state and request your help - be it with one or with many click.

Regards, Frank