Re: TeX Live 2014 testing

Hi Norbert,

On Sun, 25 May 2014 15:20:19 +0900, Norbert Preining wrote:

> If TeX Live remains frozen from today on for a few days, I am planning
> to upload to unstable, so tests would be welcome.

Upgrade went smoothly.  One point I noticed: texlive-lang-cjk
is (roughly speaking) split into texlive-lang-japanese etc.

After upgrading, I was a bit surprised when lualatex/uplatex didn't
work properly on my japanese tex files.  But I remembered the splitting
of texlive-lang-cjk and after installing texlive-lang-japanese
everything went fine.

I don't intend to say there is any need to do something.

Thanks for your great work!

Best regards,			2014-5-26(Mon)

--
 Debian Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>