Re: Registration of Tetex suplied fonts

Yannick Gingras <ygingras@ygingras.net> wrote:

> Ok I should probably report this as a wishlist item with reportbug but
> I'd like to know what is the maintainers of tetex opinion on the
> subject.

We already have a bug report on that, and even some working code.
However, the priority of this is rather low currently, compared to other
issues which should be fixed before etch (licensing, maybe updating
pdfTeX, coexistence of teTeX and TeXLive).

Therefore I don't expect that anyone among the current TeX Task force
will put much work into this soon.  However, if you are willing to work
on that, just give me your alioth account, and you can create a branch
and start coding.

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster