Re: new cm-super and cm-super-x11

On 06.10.05 Frank Küster (frank@debian.org) wrote:
> Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> wrote:

Hi,

> > Fixed. I gave the .orig.tar.gz a new version to reflect that
> > change. I tried a while to fix thge last lintian warning about
> > the man page. I created the following file:
>
> Sorry for stepping in, I haven't followed the beginning of this
> thread. But why do you package this as a separate source package?
> Aren't the source files included in the
> cm-super_$version.orig.tar.gz one gets from CTAN?

No. The pfb2t1c and t1c2pfb is introduced by the diff.gz. These
program were written by the package Peter Szabo. Norbert could
simply build another bin package from cm-super.

Advantage: we don't introduce another source package
Disadvantage: to build pfb2t1c2pfb one need to download the 60MB
tarball of cm-super (just to get these 2 C-Files).

I'm still a little bit more for a separate pfb2t1c2pfb, as it is not
really related to cm-super.

RfD?

H.
--
Drink Canada Dry!  You might not succeed, but it *__is* fun trying.
  http://www.hilmar-preusse.de.vu/