Re: new cm-super and cm-super-x11

On 30.09.05 Norbert Preining (preining@logic.at) wrote:
> On Fre, 30 Sep 2005, Ralf Stubner wrote:

Hi,

[ - t1c2pfb.pl is installed as /usr/bin/t1c2pfb (without .pl) ]

> > Why? In principle it would be interesting to have the C-version of both
>
> If (WHO?) package pfb2t1c and t1c2pfb seperately, I can remove the
> .pl version completely and depend on this package.  But who will do
> this. For now I would say I leave it like this.

I expected the Debian maintainer of cm-super to do that, but he seems
not to be interested in that. If nobody else will I could do that,
but I'm not a DD.

H.
--
I'd never join any club that would have the likes of me as a member.
		-- Groucho Marx