Re: teTeX and sarge-release

From: Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de>
Subject: Re: teTeX and sarge-release
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:42:12 +0100

> Well, this statement is not true, as both packages check first for
> the existence of /etc/texmf/dvips/updmap before calling them.
> Nevertheless we should submit a bug and tell them, that the mechanism
> for merging their map-files into ps2pk.map, pdftex.map etc. has
> changed.

Thanks for your detailed investigation.  At present,
I plan to upload new tetex-bin with fixes of shlibs
handling in rules, of language.dat handling in postinst
and of Build-Depends on t1lib.  (all done in CVS)

Also I noticed that I should have run "debconf-updatepo"
which I forgot by mistake.  This is one more TODO, I think.

I'm not sure whether we reached any consensus or not but