modification of postinst of tetex-bin

Hi all,

I modified postinst of tetex-bin and tested it
on one of my system and seemed it worked fine for
jadetex failure (#170963).

The modification is as follows;

    /usr/bin/mktexlsr
    TEMPFILE=`tempfile -p tex`
    echo "Running initex. This may take some time. ..."
    $TEXCONFIG_P init > $TEMPFILE
    flag=`grep stymied $TEMPFILE` || true
    if [ X"$flag" != X ]; then
	echo "#####"
	echo "Failed to generate some FMT so try once again!"
	echo "#####Failed to generate some FMT so try once again!" >> $TEMPFILE
	fmtutil --missing >> $TEMPFILE
    fi
    echo "Output of initex is in $TEMPFILE"

If there is no critical problem in it I want to upload
this modified version.

To tell the truth, the more important problem is that
45TeXinputs.cnf containes a typo (which I believed the
upstream one)

TEXINPUTS.pdfemex-pl = .;$TEXMF/{pdfetex,pdftex,etex,tex}/{mex,plain,generic,

which should be

TEXINPUTS.pdfemex-pl = .;$TEXMF/{pdfetex,pdftex,etex,tex}/{mex,plain,generic,}//

but, I would like to test the modification of postinst
while tetex-bin is unstable.

Best regards,			2002/12/16

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Tokushima Univ.