Re: #debian-tetex is not exactly hopping....

From: "C.M. Connelly" <c@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: #debian-tetex is not exactly hopping....
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 10:35:54 -0700

> Sounds good so far -- are you including those man pages I wrote?
> (Please do!)  I'm also interested in working on the Debian teTeX
> FAQ (which should have pointers to other help resources in
> addition to Debian-specific stuff).  The best to way to deal with
> the teTeX FAQ might be to put a first draft up on the web
> somewhere (on Debian's site; or I could put it on my site),
> reference it in the README in the teTeX packages, and then flesh
> it out as bug reports come in and people comment directly on it.

If I remembered correctly, we have discussed this issue
some time ago and everyone seems to agree on this point
but there occurs nothing yet.

I think also that a first draft in any form will of great
help to realize this idea.

If debian-tetex or C.M. Connelly can provide web page or
similar, I think, it will be very good first step.

Best Regards,		  2001.6.2

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>
 Department of Math., Tokushima Univ.