Re: Solving the non-free issue for potato

From: Julian Gilbey <J.D.Gilbey@qmw.ac.uk>
Subject: Solving the non-free issue for potato
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 23:23:22 +0100

> Does anyone have the time to solve the non-free issue for potato?  I

Before someone starts to solve the issue, it is better
that we have a consensus on this IMHO.

- Is it necessary (and/or possible?) to delete the non-free
elements from tetex-base_1.0.orig.tar.gz

- tetex-base-1.0/texmf/tex/latex/koma-script/scrartcl.cls is
of [1998/07/17 v2.5e LaTeX2e KOMA document class] and not of
[1999/12/29 v2.5h LaTeX2e KOMA document class] which is under
lppl so koma-script should be tetex-nonfree in potato.
Is this okay?

- tetex-base-1.0/texmf/tex/latex/misc/stmaryrd.sty is of
[1994/03/03 St Mary's Road symbol package] and it is same
as the one under lppl so stmaryrd would be in tetex-extra
in potato.  Is this okay?

- tetex-base-1.0/texmf/doc/latex/seminar/sem-read.me states
that this is under lppl so seminar would be tetex-extra in
potato.  Is this okay?

> am prepared to let Dale sort out woody as part of the big package
> split, but potato is *really* urgent.  I could build it on one of the

Very sorry but who is Dale?

Best Regards,			2000.6.28

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>