GRUB Removed by Update on Friday 2-2-24

Hi folks,

    I updated my PC, running Debian Testing AKA "Trixie" on Friday and haven't been able to boot into Debian ever since. I can tell that I need to reinstall GRUB, but I'm having trouble with the instructions on the Debian page for reinstalling GRUB. It sounds like I'm supposed to do the efi=runtime boot option and also mount the EFI variables, but when I try to mount the EFI variables, GRUB says it can't do that.

Is it possible to do the boot option and mount the EFI variables in the live image's menu before having it boot into Debian or should I just do the boot option, boot into Debian and then mount the EFI variables?

Josh Blagden