Installation problem because of keyboard inputs

Hello,

I am trying to install debian Jessie with : debian-jessie-DI-b2-amd64-netinst.iso
Debian 7.8.0 amd64 Wheezy works but not Jessie.

The boot is stuck at:

sh : can't access tty; job control turned off
tsc : refined TSC clocksource calibration: 1466.666 MHz
switched to clocksource tsc

The processor used is an atom E3826

When I add the parameter boot: clocksource=jiffies the installation is not stuck and I can reach the language menu but there is another problem : keyboard inputs bug. Inputs are ignored or considered several times, it is impossible to type what you want.

Best regards,
COMIS Marcello