Re: whereis rgmanager package under debian etch?

On 12/22/06, C. L. Martinez <carlopmart@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

 I am testing redhat cluster suite under debian etch. I found all packages
that I need, except rgmanager with clustat command. Somebody where is??

Many thanks.

Firstly, this is more appropriate for the debian-user mailing list,
not the debian-testing development mailing list.

Secondly, according to bug#400204
(http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=400204) there are
apparently some problems with building it. It's a known problem and
it'll be fixed.

--
Andrew Donnellan
ajdlinuxATgmailDOTcom (primary)    ajdlinuxATexemailDOTcomDOTau (secure)