Re: What's happening to testing?

On Mon, Jan 09, 2006 at 07:21:54AM +1100, Andrew Donnellan wrote:
> I think your mirror may have a problem or you may just need to find
> and manually install their public key. I don't really know because I
> don't run testing myself.

<sigh>  Then it's not really helpful to speculate in response to user
questions, is it?

This kind of question doesn't belong on debian-testing, anyway; please refer
users to debian-user rather than telling them that their mirror "may have a
problem" when you don't know.  In this case, it is a well-known and
widely-discussed problem, and Adam has already offered the salient links.

Thanks,