Re: KDE Crashing - Sarge

I've downloaded and made a repository with apt-ftparchive on my machine. I don't have internet at home so I worked with my Pen Drive. The total size was more or less 80/100 Mb. I'm not sure.
I think that's because some debian package as it worked very fine till all those crashes.
I'll try to follow this out.
See you,
ZP