libdiscover1/libdiscover2 - which one to keep

Hi,

Running aptitude to update last night aptitude reported that
libdiscover1 could be upgraded however discover, discover-data
and libdiscover2 would be removed and discover1-data would be installed
with libdiscover1. I thought libdiscover2 was the newer version of
discover. I am running kernel version 2.6.6 on Sarge. Should I let the
upgrade proceed or uninstall the libdiscover1 packages?

TIA,

Jim