grain machinery

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day.

I owe you and your esteemed company to the web-site. From your company's website,I know your company is a
worldwide-known trading company. We are very pleased to create a freindly and reciprocal friendship with you by this
new crop season. Our company has been engaged in agro-products producers and grain machinery for about 10 years,and
has exported to many countries. We have enough experience in this field. Also our products are well-known and quality
are highly appreciated in the world. If you are interested in,I will quote you our best price when receive your
detailed request. Following we list the main items of our handling now convenient for your understanding.

1)Oil Press Equipment
2)Flouring Equipment
3)Cleaning Equipment
4)Tractor & Implements
5)Dehulling Equipment
6)Rice Equipment
7)Peanut Oil

Should any of the items be of interest to you, please let us know. We shall be very glad to give you our lowest
quotations upon receipt of your detailed requirements.

Looking forward to your good news. Hope that we can have a successful cooperation in this new season.

Best regards,
Jack Xu
Anyang General Trading Co.,Ltd
Tel: 86-372-5953961