Re: Konsole won't close

At 10:27 28/04/2004, Oyvind Hallsteinsen wrote:

Anyone experienced the same? Help!

I have this behaviour as well and KDE seems to be very unstable with various applications segfaulting randomly (hence I am writing this from Windows). This is on a new install of testing using the Debian Installer Beta 3, it is simply a desktop system installed on a Shuttle SN45G (NVIDIA chipset) with a Matrox G450 Graphics Card, I installed just the base system and then installed X and KDE via aptitude.

KDE in testing currently seems to have kdelibs 3.2.2 but kdebase is 3.1.5 - although 3.2.2 seems to be going in today (http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=kdebase) I don't know if this has anything to do with this instability (I guess I'm hoping that I'm going to update later today and all will sort itself out ...!)

Rachel