split up dialup and ISDN install tasks

 o Consideration should be given to splitting dialup and
   ISDN PPP support into two tasks instead of having both
   as part of the dialup system task.  I have been using
   dselect to unselect the ISDN packages.

No kidding.  Very funny turning ISDN on just because I mentioned I had
a modem to the install precess.  You super networked guys must be out
of touch.  All I got is a POTS line here in my mountain top shack.
Just think of all the folks who never notice those extra processes
created.
--
http://jidanni.org/ Taiwan(04)25854780