Re: reboot/shutdown problem

I'm running kernel 2.5.1

But you're right, the problem is with the 'killall5'.. I traced the calls
to the system, and it was breaking when the /etc/rc6.d/S20sendsigs script
sends the 'killall5 -15' command... for now, I just added a comment to this
event.. I'll try to compile the Linux 2.4.18-pre3, the latest pre
release (January 10th), to see what it happens..

Thanks for your reply.

* Bertram Bourdrez <bertram@vliestroom.demon.nl> [020111 14:14]:

--
Thiago Lucas