Testing version and sony vaio 505tl

I am using a sony PCG-R505TL with redhat.  I decided to switch to debian becouse i got tired of the way redhat worked.  I want to intall the testing version of debian(woody), but all of the cd-images that I find dont install using the 2.4 kernel series.  I need to have the 2.4 kernel series for hardware reasons.  Does anyone know where I can get a cd-image that by default uses the 2.4 kernel series, i'd really hate to go back to redhat.

Tim