boot-floppies 2.2.15 "slop builds"

boot-floppies 2.2.15 "slop builds" are available at
http://www.debian.org/~joeyh/bf/ .  This is an unofficial location and
an unofficial version, it might go away any day.

Please report build problems to debian-boot@lists.debian.org.
Functionality problems, misfeatures, or bugs should probably be
submitted against the boot-floppies.  Set the version as
"2.2.15 slop / 17 May".

I  say this especially since I got kicked off debian-testing, so I
don't even read that list right now (and don't really have time to).
Bugs which are not submitted as bug reports, or at least as an email
to debian-boot@lists.debian.org, are especially unlikely to be noticed
or fixed.

Thanks for all your great testing and encouraging reports!