Stretch Release Party on Sat. 17.6. at Villa Ritter in Biel/Bienne during CoSin

Hi,

the upcoming weekend Stretch is to be released and at the same time,
the Swiss hackerspaces and the Chaos Computer Club Switzerland
(CCC-CH) are holding their annual gathering called Chaos Singularity
(short: CoSin) at Villa Ritter in Biel/Bienne.

I've submitted a Release Party as event during CoSin's Saturday
(17.6.), but I've not much ideas what specific things we could do
there. So let's just start with the basics:

* Meet other people (Debian users and non-Debian users :-)
* Sign GPG keys
* Have fun
* Listen to talks

I'll give a talk about what's new in Debian 9 Stretch on Saturday
afternoon and some other people will make ice cream with liquid
nitrogen and a lots of strange tastes. :-)

Additionally there will be about a dozen other talks (not necessarily
debian-related but often floss-related) or similar events that
weekend, most of them on Saturday.

CoSin costs CHF 20 entry fee for the whole weekend. Still need to find
out what "only Saturday" or so costs. (Cc'ing the Swiss-Chaos ML, not
only for that question. :-)

Some links with additional information:

* https://wiki.debian.org/ReleasePartyStretch/Switzerland/Biel/Bienne
* https://www.cosin.ch/de/infos/
* https://www.cosin.ch/fahrplan/2017/schedule/2.html
* https://www.cosin.ch/fahrplan/2017/index.html (my talk)
* https://www.cosin.ch/fahrplan/2017/events/26.html (self-made ice cream)
* https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/340482738

		Regards, Axel
--
 ,''`.  |  Axel Beckert <abe@debian.org>, http://people.debian.org/~abe/
: :' :  |  Debian Developer, ftp.ch.debian.org Admin