Re: debian.ch logo for (not only) T-Shirts

Hi,

Luca Capello schrieb am Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 03:36:18PM +0100:
> a) My secret account number is:
>    pub 1024D/6070D3A1 2006-11-20 [expires: 2009-07-01]
>    uid Debian Archive Automatic Signing Key (4.0/etch) <ftpmaster@debian.org>

Cool one!

> b) My bank account is:
>    post account 85-361360-7
>    My other account is in Liechtenstein
>    [or "Liechtenstein, too"]

*evil grin*, but probably to political at the moment...

> c) My [secret|Swiss] [bank] account [number] is:
>    [post] [account] 85-361360-7

Somehow boring. (Not so boring if it contains the word "secret" at
least... ;-)

> The result is that my lab mates prefers by far the third front (the one
> on the right), then the first (left) and finally the second (middle).

Same order for me, although I have two more suggestion attached.
They're both based on the right one but somehow I see them closer to
the third one, just less conservative...

So the attached SVG contains two more suggestions plus the right one
from Luca. (Hey, that's the first time I used Inkscape. :-)

My current favourite is the left one in the attached file. The middle
one is just an idea which seemed to be some kind of obvious and I
wanted to see how it looks especially compared to the others.

The idea for the left one came from the following logo:
http://juerg-loretz.magix.net/userwebsite;jsessionid=68olbs53gdlc4.omaasp31?act=15&pos=11
(This doesn't seem to work without neither the session ID no JavaShit.
So here's the overlong image URL itself:
http://www.magix-photos.com/mediapool10/BA/8C/03/10/18/5F/11/DC/91/62/B7/39/55/00/D8/2E/oma/10/464C7960186611DCAA03313B5500D82E.jpg)

		Regards, Axel
--
/~\                                    | Axel Beckert
\ /  Plain Text Ribbon Campaign        | abe@deuxchevaux.org     (Mail)