Manual builds on yamato

Hi!

I have currently disabled the buildd on yamato again to be able
to build the current version of gcc-4.9 which contains several
SH-related fixes.

In order to be able to do that, I have to rebuild binutils
without -O2 optimization and, just to be safe, with gcc-4.6
to get a working version. The current version in the archives
is broken due to a regression in the code optimizer of gcc-4.9.

I will resume the buildd on yamato once gcc-4.9 and binutils
are up-to-date and fixed.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz