SSO Sprint Feb 14th-16th

Hi,

I am planning a sprint for sso.debian.org infrastructure.

It will take place at February 14th to 16th in Cologne, Germany. Debian
Partner DG-i[1] has offered their office for that sprint and will also
join that sprint, as they use DACS (the software behind sso.d.o) as
well.

Currently I know of two persons who need travel and hotel costs paid,
which should be below 500EUR.  I would be happy though, if there are
more persons interested to work with them on the SSO infrastructure.

Wiki Article: https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2014/SSOSprint

Cheers,
Martin

[1] https://www.dg-i.net/kontakt.html
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>    Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer                       Debian Listmaster