Re: kde totally broken

I had exactly the same problem, and I found no solution. I tried to rebuild
all the kde related packages, but it didn't helped. I even tried to build the
kde 3.5-rc1 packages from alioth but the result was the same.

The only workaround I found is to stay with 3.3 which is very stable (I know
this is not a long term solution)

Maybe we should fill a bug report