RE: Stability of Ultra-10 (440Mhz Ultrasparc-IIi, 256M of ram, 9G disk)

so I bit (bite?) the bullet and downloaded debian and burnt it to cd.

I stuck it in the U10, and gave the ol' boot cdrom and got told where I
can stick it with this error message..

Rebooting with command: boot cdrom
Boot device: /pci@1f,0/pci@1,1/ide@3/cdrom@2,0:f  File and args:
The file just loaded does not appear to be executable.

Anyone encounter this?

--
Scott Walker