Re: libc6 (+sparc64) deb hell

* Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org> [30-09-2002 18:30]:
> apt-get --purge remove libc6-sparc64
>
> That should remove anything pertaining to sparc64. I wouldn't worry
> about libstdc++3, since you actually use libstdc++2.10 anyway.

I had to use:

apt-get --purge remove libc6-sparc64 libgcc1 libc6-dev-sparc64
gcc-3.0 libstdc++3

I had already come this far before asking the question, but stopped
adding more debs to apt-get (-s) when I hit libstdc++3.

I have compiled a kernel and libssl. I should still be able to do
this with before mentioned debs removed from my system?

Bob