kernel panic on boot

 I'd a little trouble getting the OS installed; after installing SILO, I
didn't know how to get the prom to boot it (eventually, I guessed right,
and "boot disk0:0" worked).

 However, on first boot, base-config was run, and immediately caused a
(reproducable) kernel-panic.

 I'm not quite sure what to do - this is a bog-standard Ultra10, that was
happily running solaris until yesterday. It's crashing in install-keymap
somewhere.

 The first line of the dump is;

 data_access_exception: SFSR[000000000801009] SFAR[0000033890020040]

 If anyone can help, I can copy the whole thing into a mail etc.

John