Veritas Netbackup on Debian

Evening all,

I've done some googling and some searching on the archives, but I can't
find an answer to this question......

Can Veritas Netbackup (Business Server in this case) run, in server
config, on debian (any release though preferably stable)?

I'm trying to convert a large solaris install to debian and this is the
ONLY hurdle I can't promise it'll do.  Veritas say that RedHat is
supported, so I'm guessing that debian will work.....  but assumption is
related to something I'd like to avoid.

Pointers to doco / webpages more than welcome, as are personal
experiences.

Thanks in advance.
Greeno