[christopher@currie.com: xserver-xfree86 on Sparc]

----- Forwarded message from Christopher Currie <christopher@currie.com> -----

From: "Christopher Currie" <christopher@currie.com>
To: <branden@debian.org>
Subject: xserver-xfree86 on Sparc
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 16:45:44 -0400

I'm sorry to bug you, and I know you maintain the xserver-xfree86 package for
lots of platforms, but I'm hoping that if you don't know the answer, you might
be able to refer me someone who might. I've tried the usual mailing lists, but
I'm having a hard time tracking down any information at all.

I've got the XFree86 4.1.0 packages installed on a Sparc Ultra 10, with the
onboard ATI Mach64 GP video card. I have had no success getting this to work. I
have been able to get the old potato XFree86 3.3.x packages to work, so I know
that the technology and the know-how must be there and that I must just be
doing something wrong, but I'm having a difficult time finding an information
resource.

Again, sorry to bug you, and if you could just point me in the right direction,
I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Christopher Currie

----- End forwarded message -----

--
G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |           If ignorance is bliss,