Re: 2.4.x compile on SPARC?

* on the Mon, May 28, 2001 at 04:19:19PM -0700, Joshua Uziel wrote:
> Anyways, that's a more accurate explanation of what state things are
> in... just be patient... 2.2.x is fine for most of the machines.

Well, I'm just getting jumpy, because a) all my other machines now have
2.4, b) It's already 2.4.5 and STILL doesn't work and c) and I'd really
like to have a 2.4. on my Sparc, also because of d) iptables and e)
better SMP support. And in contrast to what I'd do with some other
software, I'm not really feeling like either ditching it <g> or
competent enough to fix it..

Peter