Re: Ultra5 & Raptor GFX

On Thu, Dec 21, Ben Collins wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 21, 2000 at 06:08:12PM +0100, Chris Osicki wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is there anybody out there being successful with the following configuration:
> >
> > Potato, Ultra5 & Raptor GFX
> >
> > Xsun and Xsun24 crash the system.
>
> Isn't Raptor an ATI card? Maybe it will work with the xserver-mach64
> server.

No, the Raptor GFX should have a permedia 2 chip. Should work with the glint
driver, but I got it only to work with 16bpp, not 24bpp.
The PCXxx cards are ATI cards.

  Thorsten

--
Thorsten Kukuk       http://www.suse.de/~kukuk/       kukuk@suse.de
SuSE GmbH            Schanzaeckerstr. 10            90443 Nuernberg