Re: Potato Upgrade.

On Wed, May 17, 2000 at 14:43, Brenda replied:

>On Wed, May 17, 2000 at 08:53:09AM -0400, Ben Collins wrote:
> > On Wed, May 17, 2000 at 12:20:49AM -0400, Brenda J. Butler wrote:
> > > Ok, sorry for being clueless, but after spending an hour

Oh, you weren't REALLY clueless, you just didn't have all of them yet.
I don't either, even after three years of Debian under my belt.  I am
new, though, to Debian for Sparc: only one week.

> > You are looking in the wrong place :)
> >
> > [URL deleted]

> Ok, got it.  But I'm guessing this is an image... is there a source
> package available?  Where?

> I did download the sun4cdm binary, and I guess I'll try to install
> it if I can't find sources to build.

> What does cdm stand for?

The c, d, & m stand for sun4c, sun4d & sun4m architectures, as
opposed to sun4u, which is the Sparc Ultra/Enterprise arch.

> What do those percentages mean in that
> list of packages I found before?

Someoneelse is going to have to clue us both in on this one.