Mozilla Milestone 14

I am running Base2-2 and attempting to install Mozilla.

When running Mozilla Milestone 14 for the Sparc (./mozilla from the package
directory), I get the error messages below. libgtk-1.2 is installed on the
IPX but I do not find libwidget_gtk as a deb file.

nsNativeComponentLoader: GetFactory(libwidget_gtk.so) Load FAILED with error:
libgtk-1.2.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
nsNativeComponentLoader: GetFactory(libwidget_gtk.so) Load FAILED with error:
libgtk-1.2.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

/* Mike Lieberman                            Mike@NetWright.Net */
/*                         President                            */
/*                       Net Wright LLC                         */
/*                   http://www.netwright.net                   */
/*                 Voice and Fax: 307-857-1053                  */