Re: aptitude upgrade vs. apt-get upgrade

On Friday 01 of April 2011, Thomas Hungenberg wrote:
> However, I still wonder what's going wrong with 'aptitude update'.
> Maybe a lot of other people who update their systems this way are
> missing some security updates?

There is nothing wrong with aptitude itself. It's just probably that you have
some strange sources which conflict with default versions' priorities. Or you
hold some packages which interfere with default actions.
Anyway, it'd fit more on debian-users.

--
| http://epsilon.eu.org/ |