Re: oCERT

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 10:01:18AM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> [removed some of the cc:s]
>
> On Sunday 13 April 2008 02:23, Andrea Barisani wrote:
> > We already agreed that CC-BY-NC is not open enough, that's why we will
> > consider CC-BY.
> >
> > I believe that license address your concerns, right?
>
> If its CC-BY 3.0, yes. 2.5 is not good enough, afaik ;)
>

> regards,
> 	Holger

We are still in the process of deciding how to re-license the advisories. In
any case we can decide to waive specific restrictions that Debian doesn't
like.

Please let us know when/if you want to be a member of oCERT. We can then
interact about license decision.

Cheers

--
Andrea Barisani |                Founder & Project Coordinator
          oCERT | Open Source Computer Emergency Response Team

<lcars@ocert.org>                         http://www.ocert.org
 0x864C9B9E 0A76 074A 02CD E989 CE7F AC3F DA47 578E 864C 9B9E
        "Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitate"