Re: On Mozilla-* updates

On Tue, Aug 02, 2005 at 09:56:12PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> [Noah Meyerhans]
> >> How about actually maintaining them?
> >
> > That's exactly what I think we should do.
>
> Is this "we" as in you, or "we" as in someone else?

"We" as in "all of us who have been suggesting that we allow e.g.
firefox 1.0.6 into stable".  "We" as in "those of us who are frustrated
and don't want to put any work into this based on Joey's clearly stated
intent to disallow new upstream versions to be used for security updates
or to be included with stable revisions, no matter what"

noah