Re: rbl's status?

On Sun, 2004-06-13 at 18:11, Dale Amon wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 13, 2004 at 07:46:15PM +0300, Vassilii Khachaturov wrote:
> > I believe it's very old news, smth like 4-5 years or so.
>
> I'd not thought about it because they are still used
> in the examples all over specs.txt. Perhaps I should
> email Philip about it.

Looks like he already knows:

<quote>
dnslists = <list of domain names and other data>

This condition checks for entries in DNS black lists. These are also
known as 'RBL lists', after the original Realtime Blackhole List, but
note that the use of the lists at "mail-abuse.org" now carries a charge.
</quote>

I'd guess that was easier than fixing all the references to the RBL[+],
RSS and DUL littered through the documentation.

Adam