Re: Watch out! vsftpd anonymous access always enabled!

> ssh for pretty much everything I can, and otherwise wget. I only
 Could all those security experts recommending using sftp/scp for data
transfers please explain how did they come to conclusion that creating
shell accounts is the best way of giving access to few files?

> use ftp when I really, really have to.
 Well, I use ftp all day long...
 OpenBSD uses ftp all year long...

Why do you think there's anything wrong with ftp?

--
Dariush Pietrzak,
Key fingerprint = 40D0 9FFB 9939 7320 8294  05E0 BCC7 02C4 75CC 50D9