Re: Processes

On Sat, 2 Dec 2000, Ethan Benson wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 02, 2000 at 02:49:22PM +0100, Joakim Friberg wrote:
> > Hello!
> >
> > Do any one have an example of a script/deamon fo eliminating unecessary
> > processes, like if an user starts to clone prosesses.
>
> man slay ;-)
>
> </bofh>
>
> (actually slay is a pretty convenient way to kill off an obnoxious
> luser who is screwing around)

Also, from my experience, it's the most convenient way to log completely
out of your own box. logged into 12 ttys? (I'm serious, here. i have
20. ;) simple! slay yourself! =)

   < <"What Am I Doing? I'm Quietly Judging You." --Frank TJ Mackey> >
  <         <Rando Christensen / An illuzion worth believing>         >
 <  <illuzionz@xanthor.net>  <eyez@xanthor.net>  <eyez@fragments.net>  >