Re: OTP (opie) and ssh

I can see the point,
because a would be intruder could look over the shoulder of an authorised
user, or someone with more priveleges than himself, and watch his password
being entered. Then it doesnt matter whether the session is encrypted
because the intruder knows the password.

the more security the better, as far as i am concerned.

-thorsten sideb0ard
network/systems engineer