Re: ccrypt updated, review and upload needed

On 29/02/2024 6:13 pm, Sven Geuer wrote:
On Thu, 2024-02-29 at 08:37 +0700, Arnaud Rebillout wrote:
      -t, --trailing-comma: Add a trailing comma at the end of the
sorted
fields.  This minimizes future differences in the VCS commits when
additional dependencies are appended or removed.
Actually I know about it while I am still unsure which way to prefer. I
understand the technical argument to add the comma, yet it looks kind
of ugly to me as a human reader.

It's indeed surprising and it looks like a typo, from a human reader perspective!

Best,

Arnaud