RFS: onesixtyone

Hello, pkg-security team.

I'm Carlos (a.k.a. Charles) and I started packaging in 2020 thanks to
an event promoted by brazilian DDs. Since then, I wasn't very active in
packaging (although I was contributing to the pt-br translation team),
but after attending DebConf 22 I decided to help in packaging again.

Since I'm part of an InfoSec group at my university (and with a little
push from Samuel :-), I decided to help the pkg-security team. So I've
prepared a new release of onesixtyone [1] and would like to know if
someone from the team can review it - and upload if everything is ok.

Cheers,
Charles

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/charles/onesixtyone