Re: joining the team? want to let at least capstone to go

Hello,

On Fri, 04 Dec 2020, Michael Tokarev wrote:
> I'm a somewhat long-time Debian developer, mostly maintaining qemu and
> a few related packages these days. While being, among other things, a
> security expert in the place where I work, and understand well what it
> is all about, I don't really participated in any security-related
> activities at least within Debian.
>
> What prompted me to join security-tools team is a suggestion by Raphael
> Hertzog, after my email asking for a state of capstone package.

Welcome in the team! The few conventions that we have are documented
on https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/pkg-security

I don't know if the capstone situation is already solved but in any case
I don't mind handing out permissions to Debian developer "just in case"
they'd like to help on a specific issue that is blocking them.

Cheers,
--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀   Raphaël Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁