[nmap] polkit on Recommends vs Depends

Hello team,

I uploaded a new release of nmap yesterday, fixing #890728 [0].

I used the Ubuntu patch, which was adding polkit as Recommends, but I bumped it to Depends by the following policy part:
"The Depends field should be used if the depended-on package is required
for the depending package to provide a significant amount of functionality."

Because the desktop file for zenmap as root won't work without polkit, and zenmap being a gui tool, I assume most users will start it from their DEs.

Today I've got a bug report #912452 [1] about that, I was not aware that polkit adds a Dependency on systemd, which makes nmap not installable on SysV systems.

I think I should have left as Recommends, but as I mentioned on the bug report, I would like to check with the team before doing that, to confirm that we can downgrade it do Recommends even if it breaks the desktop file for zenmap as root.