Re: How to handle NMUs in salsa

El 10/5/24 a las 23:59, Drew Parsons escribió:
(btw: Didn't realize there was a 3.20 release in experimental,
will test it before reporting anything, thanks!)

Great :)  Upstream is reasonably conservative, likely your makefile problem will still be there but good to check.

They've already released 3.21 by the way, but I don't plan to package it before 3.20 is pushed to unstable.

Ok, I've just noticed this commit from you in the experimental branch:

acknowledge NMU for 64-bit time_t

so I think I get the idea now, namely, not to build on top of that,
i.e. not to make any 3.19.2-x "proper" release after the NMU.

Thanks a lot.