Re: Spview package upload

Hello Cyril,

Le 24/02/2022 à 21:33, Cyril Richard a écrit :
Dear all,

I've updated debian package of spview to its 2.0.0 version.
Please could you upload the package if everything is ok.

I looked at the changes and they seem good, I uploaded.
I just added more details about the Debian-specific changes you made in debian/changelog. You might consider doing such changes in separate commits so that they can be listed more easily.

Thanks for providing an updated version and packaging it!

Sincerely yours,

Cyril RICHARD - Ingénieur de Recherche CNRS

Best regards,

--
Pierre